Meditation is Not a Luxury: The Four Fields of Mindfulness
Meditation for Experienced Students
More than ever, we need inner strength, inner peace, and inner resources to navigate our way in the modern world. Meditation is a reliable spiritual practice found within all the major religious traditions for coming home to life. This course will explore the four applications of mindfulness meditation which can lead to profound insight into God, an open hearted connection to the world, and a deeper understanding of the truth of your life.
- Ten Tuesday classes: Sept 24, Oct. 1,8,15,22, Nov 5,12,19,26, Dec 3
- Time: 10:30 a.m.–12:00 noon OR 7:00–8:30 p.m. The same class is presented mornings and evenings. Participants can attend either session.
- Instructor: Fr. Joe Mitchell, CP
- Suggested donation: $150. However, no one is refused for lack of funds.
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card