A Free 60-Minute Workshop
Introduction to Meditation
Mindfulness meditation has been clinically demonstrated to increase relaxation, relieve stress, reduce anxiety and bolster self-esteem. CEOs, attorneys, healthcare professionals, educators, and the military are paying attention. The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, and Time Magazine are putting mindfulness on the front page. Modern science is learning that the ancient spiritual practice of meditation is relevant to addressing complex modern problems.
This free 60-minute workshop offers a basic introduction to theory and practice of mindfulness meditation, as well as its physical, psychological and spiritual benefits. Comfortable chairs are provided for meditators.
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019 from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 11, 2019 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 29, 2020 from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 30, 2020 from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, January 30, 2020 from 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- Presenter: Fr. Joe Mitchell, CP
- Place: Passionist Earth & Spirit Center
- No charge; but reservations are required. Register online or call 502.452.2749 or email for reservation.
There are three ways to register for a program.
- Register by MAIL - download program brochure and registration form; mail form and payment to the Earth & Spirit Center
- Register by PHONE - call Earth & Spirit Center and make payment with credit card
- Register ONLINE - complete registration form below; make online payment with credit card