Interfaith Silent Meditation
On the first Saturday of each month, this interfaith gathering offers contemplative support for meditators of all traditions. Each session includes brief meditation instruction and longer periods of silent sitting, interspersed with opportunities for walking meditation. The goal is to deepen one’s personal practice, benefit from community support, and help bring about world peace through personal transformation. All sincere spiritual seekers are respected and welcome to participate.
- Silent Sittings take place on the first Saturday of each month from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- You can come for part of the session or stay for all.
- For beginning and experienced meditators.
- Facilitator: Kathleen Kaelin, OSU
- Dates of upcoming Silent Sitting sessions:
September 7, 2019
October 5, 2019
November 2, 2019
December 7, 2019
- Reservations are not necessary. Please just come and join us.
- Donations are accepted.
- For more information, call 502.452.2749 or email email@example.com.