Activities will include:
- Mindfulness and Meditation Mini-Workshops
- Guided Hikes to explore our 27-acre campus of trails, gardens, wetlands, and forest
- Official Ribbon Cutting of our Cosmic Journey Trail and Art Installation by Tara Remington
- Compassionate Action & Social Justice in our Community Roundtable Discussions
- Storytelling Booth to share your Earth & Spirit story or stories of compassionate acts
- Ice Cream Social
- Enjoy live music and lift your voice in a singalong under our gorgeous shady trees
This event is free and open to everyone. Registration is required for planning purposes and to ensure that you receive important details and updates leading up to the event.
Sunday, August 22
3 – 6 p
For the safety of all attendees, masks will be required at all times for anyone who is not fully vaccinated. In the event of rain, this event may be rescheduled for August 29.
We also need volunteers to assist staff with preparations and activities during the event! To volunteer or for more information regarding this event, please email email@example.com.