Earth & Spirit Center – Digital Marketing and Communications Intern
Reports to: Communications Director
The Earth & Spirit Center is a nonprofit, interfaith spirituality center devoted to creating a flourishing world through mindfulness meditation and other spiritual practices, social justice, and care for the Earth. We are the largest provider of bricks-and-mortar mindfulness instruction in the central United States. A Digital Marketing and Communications Intern at the Earth & Spirit Center will gain experience in a variety of areas including content marketing development/communications, understanding market analysis, social media marketing, communications collateral, as well as other projects.
This internship is perfect for anyone who wants to gain a wide variety of experience including marketing. We offer a flexible weekly schedule based around your schedule.
Are you a college student or recent grad looking to build your resume and work with a mission-driven, community-facing nonprofit organization? This could be a great fit for you!
This internship is incentive-based, based on your performance. Plus, you will gain invaluable work experience in an exciting and growing company!
Approximately 5-10 hours per week for a spring, fall, or summer term, flexible hours. Projects need to be completed by deadlines.
- Create and implement social media posts
- Compile analytics/data (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Constant Contact)
- Assist in writing and editing e-newsletters
- Edit class descriptions and other web pages
- Create social media videos
- Other marketing/communication projects as needed
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience with responsibly managing Social Media Accounts (personal and/or professional)
- Desire and drive to work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread.
- Possess good judgment and a strong work ethic.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Experience with web management tools, specifically WordPress, preferred.
- Working towards a college degree in the area of communications, marketing, public relations or journalism, preferred
- This is a work-from-anywhere position with face-to-face meetings with supervisors. You will need your own computer and Internet access.
Email us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org