As a nonprofit organization, the Earth & Spirit Center depends on the help of volunteers. Every year, several hundred volunteers, from elementary school students to retirees, invest their time and talent in our mission. Whether you are looking for a one-off opportunity, occasional projects, or regular volunteering, there are many ways to get involved. Here are just a few of the opportunities:
- Garden/grounds work
- Clerical help – answer phones, take registrations, etc.
- Class hospitality – setting up chairs, managing sign-ins, hosting, etc.
- Indoor maintenance and cleaning
- Carpentry/handyperson work
- Website/Information Technology
- Graphic design, marketing, or communications
- Teach meditation to children
- Work with disadvantaged groups
- Activist/advocacy work
- Environmental issues
- Board Service
- Management, legal, financial, or other professional consulting
Contact us at 502.452.2749 or email email@example.com to inquire about volunteer opportunities. Please fill out the form below to indicate your interests and skills.
Current volunteers, please scroll to the bottom of this page to log your hours.
Current volunteers, please login below to log your hours. Thanks!