In light of the decline of infection and transmission rates of COVID-19, our current policy is as follows:
- We request that all in-person participants be vaccinated. We will use the honor system, but we reserve the right to request proof of vaccination.
- Neither masks nor social distancing are required for outdoor gatherings.
- For indoor gatherings, masks are now optional, although we encourage their use, especially for those who are particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 or have close contact with other vulnerable people or groups.
- We may practice social distancing as space permits, but this is not guaranteed, in light of practical constraints.
- This guidance is subject to change. Policies may be updated at any point. Please check with us if you have any questions prior to registering or attending class.
The Earth & Spirit Center will make every effort to protect you from being exposed to COVID-19. However, we cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19 as a result of your participation in in-person courses and other events at the Earth & Spirit Center. By signing up for an Earth & Spirit Center course or event, you acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily agree to the participation terms. You assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19, and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability or death.
You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Earth & Spirit Center may result from actions, omissions, or negligence of you and/or others, including, but not limited to, Earth & Spirit staff, faculty, volunteers, and other students. You voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any harm (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability or death), illnesses, damages, losses, claims, liability, costs or expenses, of any kind.